Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

+4
Mizteruo
Dreubaud
fiend
Rander
8 posters

Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go!

Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go!

Post  Dreubaud Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:08 am

ubernub? =P
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go!

Post  Rander Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:31 pm

you have no idea how bad i suck at bfbc2 lol the name is fitting
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Ill give you a tip, use lots and lots of rpg's and grenade launchers on buildings lol
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 am

i just got into a car accident in a 20 mph zone.. was at stop sign, looked safe to go then i went i was going about 5 mph driving straight when he hit me, other guy was speeding hit my front end passenger side, my turn turned 90 degrees because of it. if he was going 20 mph.. that wouldn't have happened -_-

now my car is totaled.
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 pm

will post pictures of my car when i go get my shit outta it
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

O_O shitty! did you get hurt? man i woulda gone Mike Tyson on that fucker....
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 S6302110
    Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 S6302111

thats me in the picture. you prolly cant even see it well lol
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 pm

damn dude, that sucks, hows your insurance?
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm

gonna find out tomorrow, i don't have collision so i am kinda screwed atm, unless i file a claim with their insurance agency
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:10 am

Sucks =/ Sorry to hear!
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

i got the traffic violation for.. failure to proceed with caution, but still filed insurance claim cuz that nigga was speedin yo
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 pm

hopefully the insurance adjuster shows up, looks at the car, punches some numbers into his calculator and gives you a fat check for like $2500.00 and walks away... thats what happened to a friend of mine.
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:38 pm

in other news..got two of these today from amazon
    Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 S6302112
    Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 S6302113

going to change the artwork and knobs/buttons to match. i dont like sf4 but this arcade stick is badass, going to make it for BlazBlue!
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm

got my schedules done
    mon and wed i have CIT 105 from 12:30-3:15
    tues and thurs i have CS 101 from 11-12:15 then CIT 101 12:30-3:15
    mon-thurs i have a math class from 4:00-4:50

gonna be busy!
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

fap time when?
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

During math class yo!
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 pm

I have to take Applied Statistics next semester because i fail at stats. Good luck on your classes! Basketball
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

they wont tell me if im accepted til i get my associates, but they were kind enough to cash that check.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Any of you feller's have facebook?
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am

i was supposed to make one the other day but i forgot to lol in other news i still play ffxi Smile and sefi gave me a sack for sub
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Good Luck in school rander.. Try and stay focused!..

Miz that sucks about your car... though i could hardly see your midget asian ass peeping over the roof of it.. And what happened with insurance and shit?? Have they told you anything yet?

Fiend and I both have Facebook.. though i commented on his photo and i dont think he noticed cause he didnt comment back.. ( Just grab my email from here and pop it in facebook and it should bring me up )

And i thought you sold all your gil miz..
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

i did sell my gil lol, i have 600k and gimped gear.

Hi ho, Hi ho, its back to school I go! - Page 2 Img_2011

i dont have much hq shit anymore but i can still play with what i got. e body coming up soon Smile
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am

Sweet, I friend requested you mist, and fiend (somehow i remembered fiends real name).
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

IM MATT MOTHAFUCKA! aka MIST'S MOMS DADDY
    annanaki
    annanaki

Post  annanaki Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 pm

rander already found me on fb, anyone else who has one should add me, brian dozier. my email is brianmdozierfb@gmail.com. yo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 am