Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

4 posters

Have a question.. kinda stupid..

Have a question.. kinda stupid.. Empty Have a question.. kinda stupid..

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 am

Now i dont think i seen in the rules that if i wanted a Kirin's Osode i couldn't sell it and i needed a job that could wear it?
    Kinda stupid like i said i wouldnt let anyone have unless that had that job and not sell..

Once again STUPID QUESTION! Suspect
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Have a question.. kinda stupid.. Empty Re: Have a question.. kinda stupid..

Post  Mizteruo Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 am

You never really know what people intend to do with it. I can totally promise you guys that I will keep Kirin's Osode, but when it comes down to it, there isn't much you guys can do about it when it is in my inventory. There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people asking questions, like Mistwolf. Anyways, there was an example of why you can't really do anything about it and I'm not lotting an Osode because I already have one.
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 am

k... so.. A) stfu miz! lol... B) you pretty much know mnk/bsts wont sell it!.. best peice for chr for bst and chi blast for mnk... sam's too if they want to use it for the str for WSs... but ya.. once they have it.. nothing anyone can do.. cept prevent them from getting another one in the LS...

not gonna name names... but I know someone who did that in godz.. got an osode... sold it.. then got 1 again from LS... not gonna happen here.. 1 onri

Last edited by Mistwolf on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Ok so if i wanted to spend the point after everyone in ls got one that wanted one i could and not have to have the job for it yet?
    I am only asking cause i want to take MNK up and i think that would be a good way to keep me focus.
    Iv had one before my account got hacked way back but yah a holes! Sad
    lol
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:10 pm

So long as everyone has got an Osode that can equip it, i don't see where it would be a problem letting people who intend on leveling mnk/bst/whatever get one also.
    God
    God

Post  God Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:01 am

osode is good for rng too o.o...bout the only jobs that don't need em are the DDer classes that can use hauby....and bst is the exception cause it's charm gear (I think...ask Rander)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:42 pm