Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

4 posters

Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV!

Den
    Den

Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV! Empty Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV!

Post  Den Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV! BloodValkyriecopy

Just kidding! One more class and the quarter's over!!!!!! I think I'm gonna work more on this one and model her eventually for Senior Project.
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV! Empty Re: Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV!

Post  Mizteruo Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm

whats with the octopus on everything?
    Den
    Den

Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV! Empty Re: Pic of the new Dual Wield RDM from FFXIV!

Post  Den Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 pm

It's supposed to be my "trademark" or symbol or w/e.

The many arms of the octopus represent the different facets of the industry that I'm interested in/have experience with; modeling, animation, concept art, level design, music, etc.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Tentacle sex go~
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 pm

reminds me of something you'd see in the Dune Saga
    Den
    Den

Post  Den Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

/whisper "The spice!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content