Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

4 posters

Sooooo. Its that time of year again.

Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Empty Sooooo. Its that time of year again.

Post  Dreubaud Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 am

*kicks finals in the ass* Just got done typing a 10 page paper explaining how I did a project lol. Here are some pics!

I took a satellite image, converted into a land cover image, then ran it through a gauntlet of a model to create a lovely little table. Not as exciting as Den's major but oh well lol. My focus was creating a method for better research on the impacts and recovery from forest fires.

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Map

Heres my clusterf*ck of a model.

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Model_1
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Empty Re: Sooooo. Its that time of year again.

Post  Rander Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't even know what all that is lol, hope you get a good grade!
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Empty Re: Sooooo. Its that time of year again.

Post  Dreubaud Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm

yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!1 Got straight A's again! *breakdances* Now im finally above a 3.0 gpa too! lol What a Face
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Congrats dude! good work! now lets play some MW2! lol
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 pm

*pats on back* nice work drolly
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 am

Totally. I have surgery on the 23rd, after that when I get my router and stuff hooked up I'll get back on Steam for whenever you wanna play. I think I'm only 34 still lol! Thanks Rander. =P Btw hows your level 80 coming along? Got my DK up to a GS of 4400 lol, can pull about 3.3k dps regularly. Not amazing but w/e.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm

I dont even play wow anymore lol
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Geez, back on FFXI already? or have you moved onto lulzAion.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 pm

I have moved on to this game called "real life" and its fuckin hard. lolol
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Wish you well man! Ive still got a year and a half before I can login to that game. Razz
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Yeah, I played Real Life one time..........

It's got intense graphics! I'm serious... boobs really looks like boobs! The only problem I had with it was I couldn't find the key item: clitoris. Supposedly this "clitoris" will give you infinite STR and CHR! I dunno... I guess I'll keep playing FFXI.
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

*shakes head at Fiend* I just setup a repeater/range extender for my wireless at my house. It wasn't as complicated as I thought... The directions in the manual just sucked, it was 3 sentences long lol. Customer service had me going in 30 minutes! Now I can actually play MW2 and shizz!
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm

RL sucks, the community isnt very friendly when you dont choose the right race, there arent any respawn points either.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 am

ok im playing wow again...here is my new toon! Oh and my DK is super gimptastic so i dont really play it anymore lol

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Wowscr10
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Whats the GM ticket forrrrrr? =P Yeah Im getting my hunter to 80 at the moment, hes 78. Heres Nor on her Rogue and my DK.

Sooooo. Its that time of year again. Toons
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm

tinkmaster overspark was missing...for 2 days, and thats how long my ticket was open, if you think ffxi gm's are bad you should try wow lol
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Well, with 12 million noobs like you whining about a missing NPC its understandable. Razz Just giving yah crap. I know what you mean, takes at least a day on average.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:18 am