Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

+2
Mizteruo
Rander
6 posters

OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER!

Den
    Den

OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER!

Post  Den Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 pm

You know, now that I think about it, couldn't we have full screened it if we had set our screen resolution to match the window?
    Den
    Den

OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER!

Post  Den Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Also, I cannot play until I get my new bank card Sad

Apparently when I canceled my account, they were doing "maintenance," so they had frozen all the account cancellations/reactivations, so my account went into default when my card was voided.

BASTARDS!
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I has beta tooooooooooooooooo. Well. My friend got the beta, and he only played 11 game for 2 weeks. >=/ But he gave to me! Surprised
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Augh. This updating is aweful. Found out you can just use bittorrents to update it and throttle its damn uploading. *sips a soda* Seeing better d/l results now too!
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

Just curious. How bad has lag been on the game for you? I tried it tonight, (The 13th) and its pretty unbearable at times. Could just be my PC sucks. =/ Got a ATI HD 5830 though and a AMD Athlon x2 6000+ =( Running about in the city was about as enjoyable as a slide show.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 am

Beta lag is almost always horrible lol
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Forgot to add. I broke the game. >.> My map was in Japanese and it wouldn't even open. Plus I was walking around through the air after falling through some steps.

OMGSEXWITHYOURMOMHASNEVERBEENSWEETER! - Page 2 Broken_2
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 pm

My laptop scored 3564 on the official benchmark. I dunno how i feel about that...
    Dreubaud
    Dreubaud

Post  Dreubaud Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm

My desktop got a 2600 -.-

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:35 am